Tuesday 6 September 2016

The ugliest thing I've ever seen is a human being without compassion Aylan Kurdi. one year on........


It was just a year ago and the little boy, Aylan Kurdi. is gone and there are still those who complain of seeing his picture...I hope because deep . deep down we know we think of our child at 3, the children of our friends and neighbours. the children we are seeing in the super market, the meat we eat everyday but refuse to see the pictures of the slaughter houses, the starving in the third world, the fact that 1% dominate us all, that land, property and control rest here. We deny that our elites sell arms, prop up dictators, and deny climate change. We blame the poor, we see the scrounger everywhere, we divide those who have so much in common and we are divided and conquered..what does it take to wake us up? I have seem the comments on Port Talbot debate and argue by our experts om immigration, migration and asylum...yep its down the pub. ...look at the pictures and decide who do you believe? Wgats that Pink Floyd classic...comfortably numb...this is for you..........


Comfortably Numb
Hello,
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?
Come on now
I hear you're feeling down
Well, I can ease your pain
And get you on your feet again
Relax
I'll need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?
There is no pain, you are receding
A distant ship smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain, you would not understand
This is not how I am
I have become comfortably numb
I have become comfortably numb
O.K.
Just a little pin prick
There'll be no more aaaaaaaah!
But you may feel a little sick

Can you stand up?

No comments:

Post a Comment