Thursday 17 December 2015

The Box Trolls at the bottom of Anthony`s Garden

Commiserations to my colleague from the Green Party Anthony Slaughter He has had a tough week so I send him my best regards. No I am  not talking about the election for Leader of the Wales Green Party . I am talking about the discovery that he has a pair of Box Trolls living in a house at the bottome of his garden. I believe that the collective noun for Trolls is Wallis-greagbius.. Do not worry Anthony Green Dragon Pest Removals will be around soon. We have just taken a contract with Plaid, a prominent administrator in Plaid asked us recently if we could take the Trolls back to the Green party as they had enough of them. We refused so we suspect that is why  have moved to the house at the bottom of your garden. .........


No comments:

Post a Comment