Thursday 25 February 2016

The Bullingdon Bullies...David Cameron as Flashman



 I watched the bullies of the Tory party mock Jeremy Corbyn yesterday. I have met many of them over the years I went to school with them from 8 to 11. I loathe them with a passion. You can see what they did to Corbyn yesterday is a measure of what they would do and are doing to the broken, the vulnerable and the fragile people of this country......... Corbyn like I went to an English Prep school he would have met Bullingdon type boys there. it shapes you, puts you on the side of the rebels and gives you a deep seated loathing of the English ruling classes, their monarchy and all their propaganda. it scars you as well on many levels and so you day dream. My favourite escape from it all was the machine gun scene from "IF" I was 10 in 1968. I was a prep school, I loathed bloody "Biggles", the support for the "Rivers of Blood" speech I heard the head master talk about..some things never go away and the Tory party has not changed..and though I sound like a posh boy I hate everything that Tory England is....and UKIP are leading us 
back to it........


..david cameron as Flashman

No comments:

Post a Comment