Friday 20 May 2016

Adventures at Neath Station ..I am moved on.........

On my way to work i ran into the Wales Stronger In campaign delivering leaflets at Neath railway station. After about 30 minutes the group was told that no political leafleting was allowed. how odd i thought i saw a UKIP activist there hour after hour during the assembly elections. Odd that particularly .......as the man at the station who told us to move on was not the senior manager to make that decision. Shall we say the man involved had a certain "auric field "that had a whiff of Farage about him. I was with Jeremy Miles the Assembly member for Neath and a full time official from the Stronger in campaign. I did not kick up a fuss as I was not sure how much direct action experience they both had...so I was meek and mild..

No comments:

Post a Comment