Friday 24 June 2016

A brutal morning and a decision to fight on

I am not going to quit on debate or go away . There is much to comment on over the next few years. So to my detractors and my supporters let the game run on......
I awoke to a new world. It is a brutal morning. Those who voted to leave rebelled against the liberal elite and in doing so bared their throat to the savage beasts who are simply after the meat and flesh of the confused, the vulnerable. The refugee, the other are their victims too.It will be a colder, less caring , more simplistic world. We must think hard on the left what is necessary and what must be done. The hate, the projections of the New Jerusalem will turn sour within days. Perhaps many will wake then and realise we are about to inherit the wind.Beware if you are poor, beware if you are old, beware if you are sick, beware if your culture or race does not fit into the Farage concept of Britishness. Perhaps they fooled you into blaming others, hating others. Now you will find a world with more tears to cry, where hatred and blame increases and you will realise that you have been fooled again.......wake up please..........the gloss of victory will be gone by Monday and you behold all your works.....and you will then realise what you have done .
If you are poor, low paid or one benefits and voted to leave then you have been seduced by the like of IDS and Boris Johnson and Gove..you know what they did to your benefits......face the truth. They used immigration to distract you.......

1 comment:

  1. Martin my friend. I sincerely hope that will still be the case when I have finished this comment.
    Very good Martin, but I can't help reading in this post a touch of the scare mongering and unfounded doom and gloom of the remain camp.
    As you know I voted leave and I take exception to your words "beware if your culture or race does not fit into the Farage concept of Britishness. Perhaps they fooled you into blaming others, hating others." You paint all those who voted to leave with the same brush. My decision and that of millions of others had nothing to do with Farage and UKIP's hatered. I do not hate my fellow man nor was I fooled into blaming others. Personally I have been a Eurosceptic since 1973 and voted for the first time in the 1975 referendum.
    I know you are an intelligent man and can remember a couple of months ago when we discussed our positions on the referendum and we were both of the same opinion vote leave.
    Sincerely yours
    John Evans

    ReplyDelete