Tuesday 7 June 2016

You have till midnight to register to vote.


You have till midnight to register to vote. Search online for “register to vote” All you need do is give your date of birth, your address and your national insurance number. You have till 5pm tomorrow to apply for a postal vote and until June 15 to appoint a proxy vote. This can be someone you trust to vote the way you want.

Oner one and a half million people have registered to vote, Of these number a massive amount are under 35, on Friday last week 200,000 registered and yesterday 226,000 registered of whom 155,000 were under 35. If you need help please let me know. My land line is 01792 480245.

I have been pruning my friends list and blocking several people. In one case I blocked a prominent Neath Character. I agonised over that I like the individual concerned. He has done much for Neath and yet I saw the growing nature of the stuff on his feed and the assumptions he was making. I dislike the growing nature of the Leave campaign and its use of dog whistle tactics.....I defy you and the narrowness you show. Your campaign will cause damage to a tolerant society, it will fracture cultural diversity. In the next two weeks I will work to oppose you and all your supporters and seek to heal the hurt and fear you are causing.


No comments:

Post a Comment