Wednesday 25 November 2015

The blog develops and moves on.....and of a Good Friend

Yesterday was an important day for the blog. And I would like to thank Neil Wagstaff for adding a few new touches to it. Neil added a donation button and a tweet feed. I have always been grateful for Neils friendship and support over the last 18 months. He has been a good friend, critical of myself and  my thoughts and actions over that time. Yet he is one of the most honest people I know. I look forward to working with him over the years to come.

What upsets me though is how someone allegedly a solid leftwing campaigner, anti sexist and anti racist can leave the comment c##t on his Facebook page. Its bad enough that someone has cloned Neil`s Facebook page and sort to damage the Green Party. Just to make clear though I am not suggesting that the author of this insult and the cloner and the same person. Even with a knowledge of quantum mechanics it would be impossible.

Neil, I am sorry that  things like this happening..and I am most disturbed by such actions Thank you, Neil for being a friend......My Hat is off won't you stand up and take a bow

martyn

1 comment:

  1. I still recommend you use spell check and grammar check on your blog, Martyn! But, thanks. ;-)

    ReplyDelete