Tuesday 30 April 2019

Reeco Rees Football Coach to young people and the Intimidation and the threats he promises



The Swans have a first class record on fighting racism. They must be horrified by the outlook of someone like this who promotes football  in the area. Its one matter to have a political philosophy but its another to use the tactics of intimidation and threat.  You may have noticed that I too am a political activist. However when it comes to the methods you use . Consequently this has been sent to the Football Association of Wales to make clear to them the approachhes used by a football coach who has contact and influence over young peiople. The attitudes used and the threats handed out do set a good example of practice. i have been reliably informed that Face book have banned Reeco for threatening to `beat up a few lefties` What disturbs me is that the threat aimed at myself, the publication of my place of work and my imagee taken from my web site were done using the logo of  his coaching school. I have raised this matter with Swansea City Council and they are looking into it. I am sure that the other football coaches that provide and training and leadership will be horrified by these methods.







Reeco Rees Football Coach to young people  and the Intimidation and threats he promises 




The wiff of Weimar and the sound of the jackboot. I note that this in intimidation. What bothers me more than the threats to myself is the use of the Reeco Rees Soccer School logo clearly displayed, What parent wouls want therir chidren coached in Soccer with a person who behaves like this/. I have contacted the police and will be making a complaint to Swansea City Coucil that funds soccer coaching in the area, I shall also be contacting the police and the organistaion that administers these soccer schools,,,,,,,,is this getting our country back?

 I really must ask you what sort of people threaten a partially sighted sixty year old....? He and his mates have already intimidayed a young woman several weeks ago. They published online her place of wotk. Wow what patriots these are.....

Despite this this bit made me laugh. Reeco sees himself in Valhalla in about 50 years. I would like to remind him that Odin and the Valkyries only came for the arriors and they left the bullies to be eaten by the niddhog at the base of Yggsdrasil.... but then he would mot know what I am talikng about.....



2 comments:

  1. You're an absolute disgrace!!! If you're going to run a story find out the facts do not peddle lies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a vile person you are martyn Shrewsbury spreading lies and hatred

    ReplyDelete