Monday 16 November 2015

With God on our side..Please dont pass me by

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” Voltaire



I am so glad that we have Trident it makes me feel so safe. I am sure the French people with their Nuclear deterrent feel the same. I am so glad the politicians are using drones it protects us all so well. I am so glad that nothing is done about the arms trade, that the engineering industries are so tied to the military industrial complex. I am so glad we are increasing our spending on the security services so that they can listen in, check our e mails..I feel so safe. I am so glad we invaded Iraq, prop up dictators, blame the refugees and demonise the “other” The collective hysteria, the obsession with the threat reflects our own paranoia, our own turning inwards. These inner Demons we have are denied and projected on others.

Last night I watched John le Carre talk about his book Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. He said this world of paranoia around us is part of the corporate world. WE blame the benefit scrounger, the single mother, the poor, the sick, the enemy within, not the shadow that lurks in all of us.
We do not look at vast inequality, the reality of 1% owning 99% of the resources. If war causes migration to this extent..what extent will climate change cause for migration? Let us look outwards for solutions, let us explore our fears. Let us understand that at anytime when we have an economic downturn, when resources are limited we look for scape goats. We have blamed the Gypsies, the Jews, the Communists, the Liberals, the Gay, the minorities those who are not one of us.


I heard the speech of Marine le Pen, I heard the harshness in her voice, the projection on the other. I will hear it in on the lips and see it in the eyes in the Shark skinned suited members of Ukip seeing opportunity for the future.....and all the time it will be their own darkness, bitterness and disappointment denied and projected onto the other. A friend of mine said this I completely agree “I am seeing a lot of hatred regarding Muslims tonight as a result of Paris. Isis are NOT Muslims they are terrorists, heartless psychopaths!! Isis has nothing to do with religion its about control, power and money. You would not call all Christians Terrorists because of the Klu Klux Klan. So do not be a morn and do the same to Islam. Dont tell me its in the Koran and avoid mentioning the violence in the old Testament read about children eaten by bears, rape murder and lust.

Remember one thing please, if you wish to call all Muslims terrorists, 
white Welsh males and females are terrorists, murderers and paedophiles, 
it works both ways.If I see hatred posts, 1) You are no friends of mine, 2) 
your post will be reported,I don't care who you are.



I have plenty of Muslim friends who just like myself and you was nowhere 
near Paris, they feel the upset the same as we all doIf events like the Paris 
massacre happened in Tonna or Melin every week. 


You would soon chose to be a refugee....... If I had to flee right now I 
would take my phome with me. So would anybody elase fleeing for thier
lives and trying to keep in touch with their friends s and loved ones......




No comments:

Post a Comment