Wednesday 5 April 2017

The Lone Ranger has car troubles.......



Councillor Karl the Lone Ranger of the Severn Sister` valley had a problem. He is riding his horse Silver over his personal fiefdom when a disturbing thought crosses his mind. “oh no he thinks there is an old car outside my house and no road tax has been paid on and o the Sheriffs from the DVLA have clamped it. This is most unfortunate timing since elections are just around the corner on May 3. People will be shocked and might not vote for me......  

Quickly Tonto Mackenzie his companion says “ I have an idea Karl. I will get my tribe of the Altusright to lift it up , place it in your property and cover it with tarpaulin. The electorate will never know! Then when you are Leader of the opposition you will get more money and then redeem the car.....


Good thinking Tonto....Up Silver and away. Now I can get back to canvassing......

No comments:

Post a Comment