Thursday 27 April 2017

The road to the gas chambers.......begins with one step



Thursday morning I will be teaching Philosophy in in iust over 90 minutes. I reflect on the election campaign so far and the stories I have heard. One candidate in told me about her experience in a hustings yesterday. The UKIP candidate she told me related every issue there is to immigration and migrants. Further stories I hear UKIP turns up to nothing that has a soul in in it..They are not there at hustings on carers, disability ,renewables, climate change or anything that is complex,not certain or philosophical. They have closed minds, they are the true essence of Emerson`s comment "certainty is the hobgoblin of the closed mind. I have only ever seen one UKIP member at any Philosophy class I have been to or given.......makes you think does it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment