Friday 10 August 2018

The glory of existence according to Nietzsche I wish to be at any time hereafter only a yes sayer!

Being a Yes sayer..the glory of existence......... Nietzsche



The glory of existence according to Nietzsche I wish to be at any time hereafter only a yes sayer!
“And do you know what “the world” is to me? Shall I show it to you in my mirror? This world: a monster of energy, without beginning, without end; a firm, iron magnitude of force that does not grow bigger or smaller, that does not expend itself but only transforms itself; as a whole, of unalterable size, a household without expenses or losses, but likewise without increase or income; enclosed by “nothingness” as by a boundary; not something blurry or wasted, not something endlessly extended, but set in a definite space as a definite force, and not a space that might be “empty” here or there, but rather as force throughout, as a play of forces and waves of forces, at the same time one and many, increasing here and at the same time decreasing there; a sea of forces flowing and rushing together, eternally changing, eternally flooding back, with tremendous years of recurrence, with an ebb and a flood of its forms; out of the simplest forms striving toward the most complex, out of the stillest, most rigid, coldest forms striving toward the hottest, most turbulent, most self-contradictory, and then again returning home to the simple out of this abundance, out of the play of contradictions back to the joy of concord, still affirming itself in this uniformity of its courses and its years, blessing itself as that which must return eternally, as a becoming that knows no satiety, no disgust, no weariness: this, my Dionysian world of the eternally self- creating, the eternally self-destroying, this mystery world of the twofold voluptuous delight, my “beyond good and evil,” without goal, unless the joy of the circle is itself a goal; without will, unless a ring feels good will toward itself— do you want a name for this world? A solution for all of its riddles? A light for you, too, you best-concealed, strongest, most intrepid, most midnightly men?— This world is the will to power—and nothing besides! And you yourselves are also this will to power—and nothing besides!”
― Friedrich Nietzsche, The Will to Power
For the New Year. I still live, I still think; I must still live, for I must still think. Sum, ergo cogito: cogito, ergo sum. Today everyone takes the liberty of expressing his wish and his favourite thought: well, I also mean to tell what I have wished for myself to day, and what thought first crossed my mind this year, a thought which ought to be the basis, the pledge and the sweetening of all my future life! I want more and more to perceive the necessary characters in things as the beautiful: I shall thus be one of those who beautify things. Amor fati: let that henceforth be my love! I do not want to wage war with the ugly. I do not want to accuse, I do not want even to accuse the accusers. Looking aside, let that be my sole negation! And all in all, to sum up: I wish to be at any time hereafter only a yes sayer.


Friedrich Nietzsche quotes

1.  That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

I

2. He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.


Friedrich Nietzsche quotes

3. He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.


4. In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs, it is the rule.

I

5. How little it takes to make us happy! The sound of a bagpipe. Without music, life would be a mistake. The German even imagines God as singing songs.


6. One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.


7. You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.


8. There are no facts, only interpretations.

.

9. The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.

.

10. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.


11. Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truths than lies. 


12. And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who couldn’t hear the music.


13. The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously.


14. Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings-always darker, emptier and simpler.


15. No one can construct for you the bridge upon which precisely you must cross the stream of life, no one but you yourself alone.


16. He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. That is the nature of living creatures.


17. A sedentary life is the real sin against the Holy Spirit. Only those thoughts that come by walking have any value.


18. No price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself. 


19. Sometimes people don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed. 


20. I was in darkness, but I took three steps and found myself in paradise. The first step was a good thought, the second, a good word; and the third, a good deed.


21. You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame. How could you rise anew if you have not first become ashes?

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment