Monday 22 February 2016

Enantiodromia

enantiodromia
ɪˌnantɪə(ʊ)ˈdrəʊmɪə,ɛ-/
noun
rare
  1. the tendency of things to change into their opposites, especially as a supposed governing principle of natural cycles and of psychological development.
    "the remorseless enantiodromia between good luck and bad"



I looked at the hard faces of IDS, Chris Grayling and their ilk asking us to back brexit.I remember who they are, what they represent and what they and I feel sick.Wales without EU funding will be poorer.more desperate more isolated as thease idiots lead us to the abyss. Farage pied piper like leads the poor, the disadvantaged, the isolated and the opressed to greater abuse, mistreatment and exploitation by the multinationals , the rich and the uncaring. I was 17 at the last referendum on Europe. I shall be 58 at this one but as I look at the No campaign I remember the quote " I have never seen anything as ugly as a man without compassion"


No comments:

Post a Comment