Friday 5 February 2016

Thank you Mr .J. D. Rafferty of 15 Willow Road, Campsall. Doncaster.for your books

I think there may be a deity who makes links for me on book collections. I have had the amazing good fortune to take into protection about 100 books. These belonged to a Mr J. D. Rafferty of 15 Willow Road, Campsall. Doncaster.

The Nietzsche books perhaps thirty of them are varied and fascinating. There are books by Jean Baudrillard and Georg Lukacs. Books on society classic texts of Plato, Locke, Jean-Jacques Rousseau and many others. There are books by Trotsky and several New Left Reviews. These books will be treasured and looked after.

I am very grateful that Jenni Jenkins found these books before they were recycled. So thank you Jenni and Mr Rafferty who is sadly no longer with us and yet your collection lives on. If anyone knows any more about Mr Rafferty please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment