Monday 11 September 2017

Dear Darren Christmas has come early for you......



Darren was until recently a staff member employed by local UKIP AM Caroline Jones. he is keen to sort me out. he has already been round to have it out with me to where he thouhjy I lived. his henchman and  and storm tooper Paul higgy Higman has advised him that there are many ways to skin a cat. Sounds a ratehr 1930s solution to the left eh? so I am daring him to meet me in debate...personally i think he is too yellow to take up my challemge.......


Dear Darren

I was intrigued by your letter. Let's put you out of your misery and the need for an early Christmas. I am easy to find and contact. I know you are keen to draw this matter to a conclusion. Let's have a public online debate on this matter...your right wing views and ideas contrasted with mine. I am afraid Darren that it's your ideas that repulse me your physical response to me is something that I am quite indifferent to. Most of your ideas are summarised in the diagram below. Please tell your storm trooper Higgy that there are many cats like me out there..... too many for him to skin...don't you think that's a rather 1930s approach to the left? By the way the film of the discussion you had with the H P Lovecraft of Seven Sisters came from your circle ...when the dogs are barking I know I am doing my job...its an old Spanish proverb Mr Niccols all the best/ oh and calm down those black eyes need lookibg after. you seem to be very angry recently......did it happen in a streetfight with a snowflake lol ?

Martyn S




Martyn

No comments:

Post a Comment