Tuesday 12 September 2017

On what is important above all and political loyalty

Autumn musings and what counts in political loyalty....

Autumn comes. It's colder and when I woke yesterday it was dark.Autumn is a time for reflection. The political conferences begin and we look for signs and portents in the political sky. For myself I think about my political life in its many incarnations . I think about how I can be more effective . There are my observations that I share with you each day, there are people I talk to and debate with. There are often important decisions and judgements to make. I have learnt that politics according to Max Weber is like boring hikes in hard wood and risks your soul. Yet there are few you can count on politically when difficult decisions must be made when opposing prejudice, racism and ignorance. It's easier to appease, stay quiet and placate the oppressor.

 Yet I remember the old words " when they came for the Jews I said nothing because I was not Jewish, when they came for the Communists , I said nothing because I was not a communist, when they came for the Trade Unionists, I said nothing because I was not a trade unionists, I said nothing and when they came for me there was no one left! Over the years there have been very few that I knew would stand with me against racism and fascism. There can be no compromise, no appeasement with views so frequently heard on social media and experienced by so many everyday in every way. The jackboot and the knock at the door may come in other foms and other ways yet its intentions are just as brutal it's approaches just intimidations and it's collaborators just as effective. There can be no compromise with the effects of racism and fascism and I am glad that the political friends I can count on can tell me what is said about me on pages I cannot see and on profiles that I am blocked on. I have amended my friends list accordingly. For those still there thank you and for those who are not....well I m sure you can guess.

Wherever Fascism and Racism arise I will oppose them. My loyalty to resistance to then goes way , way back and are greater than my loyalty to any other political membership I have. My Father taught me the value of resistance to prejudice and racism and Fascism and it is above all my major concern. I will expose it where ever I find it and witness it. In my political life this is the ultimate loyalty and exceeds any other political loyalty....I hope that's clear..

1 comment:

  1. As we all now know; both are symptomatic of the SAME Hegalian Dialectic. Fascism hides inside Zionism which claims false 'anti-semitism' as a defence while propogating Communism and genocide against the Semitic people. Povertisation of the masses through delinquent (secret and not so secret) societies and social constructs in the 'material' perception. To exist outside of these parameters is to be free of a failed system of occulted belief and a paradigm of enslavement, deception and lies. What we see now is the Rise of the authentic man and woman; the return of the angelic and the fall of Lucifer and his minions. Deception and fifth-columnists have had their day. The Shin / Sin of God; their End of Days, forever live God the Father in whose name we fight for mankind and Divine Creator. So whichever side you 'stand on' you are part of a system of thesis and anti-thesis that is there to control and dominate the weak and cowardly rather to empower mankind with free-will and truth. It's not about Racism; it's about respect for all Humanity and a self-respect that rises above moral turpitude and seeks the higher values of Virtue, love, compassion and honour and the upholding of natural law and the rights and respect of the individual as paramount. 3D 'politics' is dead. We have entered the realm of 5D perceptions.

    ReplyDelete