Friday 25 August 2017

Is Neil McEvoy the stalking horse or the horse its self


I commented earlier that we a heartbeat  away from real politics starting again. Then one of my little birds draws my attention to this article. I wonder what is going on ? is Neil McEvoy  a stalking horse or indeed the horse itself/. I was told off for making things up, for creating a false situation...so please read what is claimed and observe what will happen next. The full article can be seen via this

 linkhttps://nation.cymru/2017/irrelevant-plaid-is-isolated-in-the-bay-bubble-we-need-to-empower-the-people-of-wales/


Neil Mcavoy is a Peter Black like figure who has acheived a great deal through community politics. He has both  his enemies and his supporters and fufils a role as a contreversial figure with a dramatic past. I feel that certain things wil begin to unfold. However unlike Peter Black i would be very surprised io Neil accepted a CBE form Elizabeth Saxe Coberg-Gotha.

No comments:

Post a Comment