Wednesday 6 April 2016

Exorcising UKIP in South Wales



I choose this song to illustrate my day. I caught the 8.40 to Bridgend to meet neil from the Bridgend Green party.We managed to get Charlie Barlow `s and laurie Brophy`s nomination in within 15 minutes. Then it was back to Port Talbot to meet gaynor Reid and Michael Reid from Swansea Green party to put in the Regional nominations and jonathen Tiers and Lisa Rapado for Aberafan and Neath. This afternoon I am off with Neil Wagstaff and Julie Colbran to hand in Julie`s nomination for Merthyr. I choose this song from Supernatural to illustrate the last six months. We have been involved in a process of freeing the electorate from being kipper possessed. So far we have exorcised six constituencies from Kipper evil. But there is plenty more to go. However I will leave it up to you to decide whether myself or Neil is Dean or Sam..I leave it up to you........

No comments:

Post a Comment