Friday 1 April 2016

IF YOU DON`T HAVE THERAPY WE WILL SANCTION YOUR BENEFITS


Some weeks ago i told you this story about a couple of my clients.At their last "forced therapy" session it was clear that my clients daughter was having such severe anxiety that their CBT session could not continue. They are still forced to go but stay only for a few minutes. if they dont they ae threatened with sanctions and i suspect as I did then that the organisation offering this therapy would not get its funding. The story continues...please read what I wrote at the start of March ....
"I have just tried to help a couple of clients. They are being forced to attend "Therapy" sessions to get them back into work. If they do not attend they are threatened with sanctions. If they do not attend their benefit will be stopped. When they told the organisation ibn Swansea that in my opinion they were not suitable for this "therapy" they were told its not my business. One of the client ,,,,is a survivor of severe sexual abuse. Albert Ellis must be spinning in his grave as his CBT therapy is perverted to serve the agenda of IDS and his sickening Tory masters. Therapy is not about putting people in work its about helping them become who they truly are. and to understand their potential I am really angry.I suspect that this particular organisation is dependent on funding and on achieving a percentage of referals from the DWP back into work. Money talks not people...I am livid......."
I am doing my best to help these two people ..... what self respecting therapist would allow this to continue? if you were employed by this "Job Fit "organisation. You can find them in Swansea please let them know..........
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment