Wednesday 6 April 2016

Looking back on my 57th year

As my 57th birthday looms. I reflect on all the general elections I remember. My first was in 1966. I was a poor skinny little lad at an English Prep School. I remember being force fed the British Monarchy and the narrow prejudices of that school. I loathed it all and rebellion began in my heart. I knew they were wrong at the school. Some 49 years later I know all the philosophy and analysis that i did not know then. But when I look at Farage I see all those prejudices from that Prep School looking back at me. And I Scream" Rebel Another better world is possible."...and the little boy becomes the stubborn revolutionary in his late 50's. I loath your prejudices UKIP I am coming for you......

I wrote these words this time last year..I have kept to my promise..There  is still much to do...beware you Kippers .

No comments:

Post a Comment