Wednesday 11 May 2016

Alas poor Nick and Llyr ..........

I am thinking of setting up a group at the Asclepius Centre forex staff members of defeated Assembly members and former staffers of the victims of the Neil Hamilton coup.I hear my good friend Llyr Powell . a keen fan of the free market will be looking for a new job I am also told his compatriot Alex Phillips will be returning to her leader Nigel for a job. Neil Hamilton has already appointed his fragrant wife Christine to a job I am sure the poor man will struggle to survive on his £84,000 salary. I am also setting up a trauma group to help those voters taken for a ride last Thursday.I hear from my little birds that already there are two UKIP groups in the Welsh Assembly...one led by Nathan Gill and one by Neil Hamilton ......how the dogs begin to fight......but I did warn you all

No comments:

Post a Comment