Thursday 12 May 2016

Ground Hog Day at the Welsh Assembly- an Unholy Alliance




All of a sudden . I feel as sense of panic starting. The tied vote if not resolved will lead to another Assembly Election, Perhaps called on June 2. We live in interesting times and the left in Wales must begin to ask itself all sorts of questions. An unholy alliance of Plaid, the Conservatives and the Kippers. I think perhaps the only opposition party to come out of this well is the sole remaining Liberal Democrats Kirsty Williams. Let us see what transpires............my instinct, some would say obsession. I could not stomach a Plaid minority government dependent on Tories and kippers. I am afraid that the myth of only positive politics leads to such out comes. While I have no love for Welsh Labour I would certainly prefer it to the other possibility of Neil Hamilton as King maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment