Friday 16 September 2016

Benjamin backs off debating.............


A week ago I had a message from Benjamin McKenzie the doyen of the Right within the Neath Valley that he wanted to debate with me publicly and that he did not like “being kept waiting” for my reply. I of course I accepted and gave him my phone number. And over a week later I am still waiting for his call. So here we are Benjamin here is my mobile 07592330467 and land line 01792 480245. Benjamin …..answering is switched on both phones. I switch off my mobile at the weekend but you can still leave a message. My e mail is squabs@hotmail.co.uk if you leave a contact number I will be glad to return the call. There is no need to worry Benjamin I am not going to give your number to wild left wingers to harass you. Is Benjamin backing off/ I wonder. I have met Gareth Hanford twice if you want ask Gareth what I am like.......I dont believe in playing games and ask you publicly to make good your challenge....

No comments:

Post a Comment