Wednesday 28 February 2018

Weimar, snow and Port Talbot...tomorrow belongs to me



The snow falls gradually in Penrhos. I meet the dog walkers as they pass the T6 bus stop. Some predict that the snow will fall heavily today and others tomorrow. Mervyn appears and points out that you cannot see the mountain . He tells me that the T6 failed to appear yesterday. I had caught the X50 from the bus station but today it appears and as I write we speed across Crynant common. The sky is full of snow...and I begin to wonder if I will make my therapy session in Penclawdd tomorrow...the wind is stronger today and it won't reach above freezing.
Someone posts on Neath politics the amazing fact that Neil McEvoy is giving his staff St David's day off. I wonder if they were allegedly bullied I to it lol. I remove the post...



In Port Talbot debate and argue they hold a referendum to decide if I should remain or. leave. The turnout reaches rather less than 1.5%. My crime was to out up a post about a nasty little Nazi in the group. . The 180 odd characters who wished me to leave feel that I think they are stupid and don't understand reality . I notice that none of them notice the fascist and anti Semitic pics on his FB.. stupid is as stupid does....Fortunately another 10,000 make no comment or vote. But I would like to thank the 10 heroes who stood with me last night. It seems that you have to avoid being judged even if you have Nazi propaganda on your FB profile...its an odd world...lol...Weimar has come to Port Talbot...oh well tomorrow belongs to me...you see tbey seem to think I am worse than a Nazi...apparently you can't mention what goes on in the group outside ...but as long as you don't publish Nazi propaganda and just stick to Britain First it's ok..

2 comments:

  1. I managed to stay in the Port Talbot group for about a month before deciding that my disappointment and despair at being so bullied, every time I posted a pro Wales status/article, were too much to cope with. Keith Walters took every opportunity to call me either Eva Braun or a “Plyd” nazi and several of his cronies would jump in and add to the insults. I did some research on several of that group’s members and was unsurprised to find that they had criminal records for violent behaviour or stalking, which is probably why so few other group members rushed to support me. Bridgend Debate and Argue has exactly the same toxic environment, where a small number of bully boys have taken over the page and frightened any moderate types away. It’s a shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing this. I am appaled at the treatment so many get on those two groups. I think a complaint to Facebook would be a good start. I have blocked about 50 of them..thanks for being brave

      Delete