Thursday 19 July 2018

The banality of Evil..I was only obeying orders and doing my job......


So in Israel the parliament passes a law saying that only Jews have the right to self determination. This is RACIST...so who is going to accuse me of anti Semiticism...me with my Sephardic Jewish Spanish roots..apartheid is reborn.

I was only doing my job i am not political.. Do not rebel, obey your orders, follow the leader, respect the institutions. In the 20 th century 40,000,000 died through war and civil war...160,000, 000 died because of the orders given by governments for massacres, genocide, ethnic cleansing and the idiots obeyed the orders...right wing rubbish shown for what it is...amother brick in the wall. To say you are not political is in itself a political act...Inclusion and forgiveness all starts by knowing ourselves and about our prejudices and blind spots...there should be no obeying our orders... 

No comments:

Post a Comment