Friday 6 July 2018

Welcome to the Bexit Kipperfornia..you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave....

Reports circulating suggest the myth of Brexit...red lines breached everywhere.. "you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave" the revenge of the Brexiteers will be brutal...And the Maybot will be challenged..you can't take back control to the nation state..you have not been able to for over 300 years.. you idiotic bluekippers.. you have not been able to for over three hundred years...sovereignty is a fantasy in your heads...it's the consequence of globalisation....alas poor Nigel . A fellow of infinite simplicity..And ignorance.no chlorinated chicken for us.

On a dark desert Brexit  
Kipper  wind in my hair
Warm smell of  intolerance, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night
There Nigel  stood in the doorway
I  saw the  right wing  hell
 

And I was thinking to myself
"This could be  Fascism or this could be hell  "
Then he lit up an illusion and he showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor
I thought I heard them say

 

Welcome to the Brexit Kipperfornia 
 Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the
Brexit Kipperfornia 
Any time of year (Any time of year)
You can find it here


Hismind is Tiffany-twisted, he`s got the  Alt Right  bends
Hes` got a lot of pretty, EDL boys she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, vile fascist sweat
Some leave to remember, some leave to forget

So I called up the Maybot  "Please bring me my wine."
She said, "We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen  thirty  nine."


And still those voices are calling from far away
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say

Welcome to the
Brexit Kipperfornia
 Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face


They livin' it up at the
Brexit Kipperfornia
 What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise)
Bring your alibis

 

 Fascists on the ceiling
The bluekipper  champagne on ice
And  Maybot  said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"


And in the Chequers chambers
They gathered for the  deal 

They stab it with their  Brexit knives
But they just can't kill the real.

 

Last thing I remember
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the country I knew before
Relax," said the  Corbyn "We are programmed to believe

You can  Brexit -out any time you like
But you can never leave!


No comments:

Post a Comment