Wednesday 4 January 2017

Councillor Stephen "Kim Jong Un" Hunt and Hopes for 2017 and some serious concerns


We've progressed from 2016's accusations of: "Harassing" or "Bullying"To avoid a question. In 2017, if you want to avoid the question, hide the truth or don't have a clue what you're doing, use these six words, for instant immunity, or for handling blatant accusations of your inability: "Listen, it's time to move on . For this reason I have wanted to have a discussion group within the Neath area that is not the ownership of a single individual who is incapable of acting or promoting anything but himself and a desire to be liked at all costs. I am not here to be liked . Welcome to 2017

Just before Christmas I was debating on Neath Voice for Everybody when one individual decided that he would send me a threatening message. He said quote he would like to come round and see if I was as brave in everyday life-as I was behind a keyboard. I am easy to find you can find it from the website The admin from Neath Voice for Everybody did nothing and promptly banned me from the group. I really consider his actions gutless and I suspect he banned me because I dared criticise the great Councillor Stephen Carl Hunt9 (the people's representative). So to prove my impartiality I have set up a new Facebook Group and have invited Robert Francis from the Liberal Democrats and Gareth Hanford from UKIP to assist in running an open , democratic and non North Korean Style group. I dont think that either Gareth Hanford or Robert Francis are here to be liked by everybody for almost everything they believe. Both differ from me in outlook and in political philosophy and I can respect that. Each of us has debated strongly and powerfully with one another and that is a thing I value. I notice that membership of the new group is now above 200 and Gareth and Robert have been adding others to the group and that is to be encouraged. We have council elections in May and it will be a busy time ahead. please add people and debate


 Of Councillor hunt I would simply state the dictum of Adlai Stevenson “An Independent is someone who wants to take the politics out of politics” I am not standing for elected office can Councillor Hunt say the same and I wonder how using a Facebook group plays out in the eyes of the electoral commission?






No comments:

Post a Comment