Thursday 23 June 2016

Beware the Troll called Red Willy



Two hours to polling .I have woken early.A tip off from a friend has pointed out that one Andrew Williams 'red willy' has been trolling my page.Red Willy only appears and comments during elections and at the referendum. He claims to belong to Plaid and appears on several Green Party groups, he has been peddling leave propaganda and the structure of his words and thought processes revealed sound most kiooer like. He has an i teresting background, he defends nuclear power, criticises the peace movement ...he makes me wonder...I have met so many people like red willy...miitary background or similiar...Pauline conversion to the left....and when they have joined they are disruptive and damaging to the left...now I know it does not apply to all from this background but Red Willy....... you make up your own mind...for me he has been sent to the dustbin of face book history....the blocking mechanism.......and my list has been growing long indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment