Friday 10 June 2016

Of Salome

Effectiveness, therefore, stands above both, and is a God above God, since it unites fullness and emptiness through its effectuality. ~Philemon, Liber Novus, Page 349.
I: "How can I love you? How do you come to this question? I see only one thing, you are Salome, a tiger, your hands are stained with the blood of the holy one. How should I love you?" ~Carl Jung, Liber Novus, Page 246.
S: "You do me wrong. Elijah is my father, and he knows the deepest mysteries. The walls of his house are made of precious stones. His wells hold healing water and his eyes see the things of the future. And what wouldn't you give for a single look into the infinite unfolding of what is to come? Are these not worth a sin for you?" ~Salome to Carl Jung, Liber Novus, Page 246.
E: "She loved the prophet who announced the new God to the world. She loved him, do you understand that? For she is my daughter." ~Elijah to Carl Jung on Salome, Liber Novus, Page 246

No comments:

Post a Comment