Monday 27 June 2016

Let all the poisons in the mud hatch out.........

 We have a crisis in both major parties.Is the Labour answerable to its membership or to its mps.I have nou doubt thats its the members.There is clearly a neo-liberal plot in the wings. Corbyn was was elected by 259,000 members.The next Tory Primeminister will be elected by the 150,000 members of the conservative party.These members are all in their late sixties and totally unrepresentative of the majority of people. The crisis of hegemony is coming.The plot in Labour deepens, Who the hell is Steven Kinnock to speak as he does....the man who managed the lowest Labour vote in Port Talbot? Is he the puppet of his father? the stalking horse of a new Blairite coup? How odd it that Diane Abbot's interview was mysteriously ended by a technical error. In South America the interpretation would be obvious.
The Brexiteers have won the vote but now look anxious,unsure afraid.Whar have they done.Are we about to see a coalltion national government formed by the remain Tories and the non Corbyn Parliamentary Labour Party. Does the shadow of 1931 hang over us all? Will there be a 1919 style coupon election in October.? I feel ill ar ease ...its clear Scotland will be going.....that there is a tnreat of the Troubles returning to Northern Ireland. I am ashamed of the intolerance I see all around me.....what will happen when the leavers realise that nothing can be done about immigration as thi gs are. If you want a european trading market you need free movement of labour and capital and goods. When the voters who are poor on benefits, low pay and disadvantaged see the real face of IDS turned on them then they will learn that they are oppressed by the forces they voted for. Last year wrote these words seen below.....I still feel the same even more so....what have we done and what comes next?



Sometimes I believe life is episodic, some times I believe it is narrative in nature. And my belief varies between saying there is no free will and at other times I think we need the outlook of behaving as if there is free will. When I am episodic Neitzche calls to me stating that we are small particles of fate living out our roles acting upon our natures..this happens when I am a Philosopher. When I am into a narrative belief I read Carl Jung and find myself a Psychotherapist. When I am a political activist I am Gramsci and believe that I could storm the walls of Heaven......its Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment