Thursday 6 December 2018

Ein Gwlad a Ukip in Welsh?



I too will be reviewing this book. I have watched and commented extensively upon the emergence of this party. I can't help thinking that they are essentially a UKIP lite party operating through a medium of Welsh. What is quite clear is that the author has no clear understanding of populism and of its analysis. I am told that I get several mentions in the book . I was also intrigued that Lee Felton thinks that I have another persona. I have access to several sources not mentioned so far. One of the sources was a former Green party candidates and activist who has now joine Ein Gwlad. While i could not doubt his commitment to social justice I am afrad that his virews on sexual liberation and reproductive rights were extremely socially conservative. I think it provides a basic understanding of the social conservatism and prejudice that lurks within this party. I will be ordering the book tomorrow and you should get a review before Christmas....


 https://nation.cymru/culture/gwlad-gwlad-an-invitation-to-a-party-review/?fbclid=IwAR0Ve94wo_RvmT56TtsG3lS970eAm2kaINsTBzcSpRU5ceYhdT13f74rNqg








1 comment:

  1. Hi Martyn. I'd appreciate it if you only linked to the original article rather than copying and pasting them to your own website. Nation .Cymru is dependent on advertising to thrive and so we need people to visit our website. Copying and pasting articles is appropriating the labour of the person who wrote the article and making it worthless to them. Best, Ifan

    ReplyDelete