Tuesday 26 June 2018

Time and Tuesday...

Time and Tuesday...
.
Sometimes I believe life is episodic, some times I believe it is narrative in nature. And my belief varies between saying there is no free will and at other times I think we need the outlook of behaving as if there is free will. When I am episodic Neitzche calls to me stating that we are small particles of fate living out our roles acting upon our natures..this happens when I am a Philosopher. When I am into a narrative belief I read Carl Jung and find myself a Psychotherapist. When I am a political activist I am Gramsci and believe that I could storm the walls of Heaven......its ...Time for the pessimism of the intellect and the optimism of the will...Good Morning

Footfalls echo in the memory, down the passage we did not take, towards the door we never opened, into the rose garden.”

No comments:

Post a Comment